For the residents of Peshawar and KPK Province, we bring here KTH Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Jobs 2022 Online Application Form Download online from www.kth.gov.pk. Medical Teaching Institute and Hospital as Khyber Teaching Hospital invites applications for the services of well-disciplined, adroit, caliber, and educated applicants who are required to apply for the following posts given below.
PKR , 30000 – 100000
30 – 50 Years
Medical Officer, Medical Jobs, Security Guard, Pharmacist, Supervisor, Nurse, Analyst
Jobs in Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar 2022 are such as (Experiential Registrar (Anesthesia / Nephrology), Assistant Anesthetist, Data Analyst, Institutional Medical Officer Neurosurgery, Patient Relation Officer, Facilities Supervisor, Charge Nurse, Pharmacist, Trainee Staff Nurse, Security Guard) are the Government Jobs that need to be filled before the due date and these positions are based at Medical Teaching Institute (MTI) Peshawar City Jobs for MBBS.
- Experiential Registrar (Anesthesia / Nephrology)
- Patient Relation Officer
- Facilities Supervisor
- Institutional Medical Officer Neurosurgery
- Assistant Anesthetist
- Data Analyst
- Trainee Staff Nurse
- Charge Nurse
- Security Guard
How to Apply for KTH Peshawar Jobs:
- The application forms can be obtained from the official website of this hospital www.kth.edu.pk or from the HR Department can be accessed from the given link below.
- In service, employees should route their applications through the proper channel.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interviews.
- The applicants have to pay a Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 1 to 9 and Rs. 500/- for Sr. No. 10 in favor of the Hospital Director KTH attached receipt should be sent with the application form.
- A duly filled form with relevant copies of documents should reach the proper address.
- The last date for applying is October 06, 2022.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The number of posts should be increased or decreased.
- The applicants who have been found involved in any crime and disqualified from any department due to misconduct will be dismissed at any stage.
- The recruitment process can be closed at any time.
Last Date To Apply: October 06, 2022.
Address: 6th Floor, HR Department New A&E Building: MTI-KTH, Peshawar.